Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
Saying that you are cause the least harm possible doesn’t make sense, because guess what…although your committing the “least harm,” it is STILL HARM. So, you must question yourself, are you a true vegan?
The “least harm” argument shows that there are inherent flaws within the movement.
If you can’t do something right.
Do nothing right.
1. If it feels wrong, don’t do it.
2. Say “exactly” what you mean.
3. Don’t be a people pleaser.
4. Trust your instincts.
5. Never speak badly about yourself.
6. Never give up on your dreams.
7. Don’t be afraid to say “no”.
8. Don’t be afraid to say “yes”.
9. Resist the need to always have control.
10. Stay away from drama and negativity – as much as possible.
Source: Lessons Learned in Life
when she says she doesn’t send nudes
when guys objectify women and expect them to send nudes
when someone asks you about your supposed planned nuclear war with Russia
~ incorporate these foods into your diet to enhance the quality of your skin ~
- peppermint/peppermint tea
- green tea
- tomatoes (cooked is best for skin)
- red grapes
- brown rice
- (some) soy products
- dark chocolate
- sunflower seeds
- kidney beans
tryin to clean my house and listen to Beyonce at the same time
I didn’t almost break my neck for 4 notes you fuckers
the gays need to be stopped
The strongest ‘pound for pound’ muscle is the uterus: it weighs around 2 pounds but during childbirth can exert a downward force of 400 Newtons, which is one hundred times as strong as gravity and equivalent to the power in a fully extended modern longbow.
I need masculism because I am afraid.
you should be
Page 1 of 210