"She’s really pretty for a black girl"
“He’s really cool for a gay guy”
“She’s doing really well for a woman”
3rd Full Moon!
2nd Months Goals:
1. Donate Blood (CHECK)
2. Yoga once a week (50%)
3. Drink a glass of water in the morning every day (85%)
Not totally successful. The issue was just making the last two a part of my routine.
1. 30 min of activity a day
2. Chia and psyllium seed every day
3. Do a nice thing for each person of my family this month
4. Stay positive during my trip next week
Checkup on my goals for last month:
1. 30 min of activity a day (25%)
2. Chia and psyllium seed every day (98%)
3. Do a nice thing for each person of my family this month (check!)
4. Stay positive during my trip next week (check)
Pretty successful although fitness has been quite difficult for me. I’m in a weird mental place where getting active is hard and frustrating but no more!
Goals for the 4th Moon Cycle!
1. Attend morning fitness classes, gym, or hour long walk every day!
2. Cook a healthy meal for the family (Including vegan dessert!)
3. Read or listen to a book before going to bed.
Incase people are actually reading this and not understanding what I’m doing I will explain myself. Simply put, this year instead of making one New Years resolution and failing a week after, every full moon I will make a few goals to be achieved by the next full moon. Gives me 12 attempts to improve my life in small ways.
Can everyone who thinks that you can’t love animals and eat meat please reblog this. I’m gonna write all the urls down in a book then use that book to beat up people who think you can love animals while funding industries that profit from killing animals.